Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

For those who celebrate Easter, I hope it was a good one! We used it as an opportunity to get together with our son and daughter and as a photo opportunity with my granddaughter. My Mom lives with us, so I guess that makes four generations! This was her first Easter egg "hunt", and she had fun collecting eggs in our back yard (and we had fun watching her!). She's almost 19 months and when you can get her to stand still (which is rare) she's very photogenic.



A little Photoshop trickery on this last photo. I used my fisheye lens to take the shot of my granddaughter during her Easter egg hunt this morning, and layered it on top of a photo of my camera. Thanks for stopping by!!

13 comments:

  1. Your trickery is awesome!! Adorable little girl you have there. Makes the holidays so special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! Beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids and easter eggs are a great mix!

    Yes, wombats are real and in some places they are reasonably common - it would be unusual to visit the national park were the picture was taken for a couple of days and not see them. On a nighttime drive (at slow speed!) we saw four wombats in about half an hour, including an adult and chunky little young one - my kids were almost as excited as me!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you guys had a good Easter. Nothing like a little one on an Easter Egg hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! I'm Heather and I just have a quick question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, she is a cutie! And I love what you did with that last image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a cutie, all right!! And will never lack for baby photos!!!
    Love the moon shots in the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your grand-daughter is adorable, and the last shot tops the cake! Fantasticly done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Holiday -- your charming granddaughter is at the perfect age for the Holiday (and it will last for several more Easters -- maybe more than a dozen!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    le foto della bambina sono meravigliose... la mia preferita รจ la n° 4.
    Ciao Myriam :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heisann!

    I took a picture or two...of the my granddaughter and her cousin in the same game: livetilia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete